Due to the hygiene and distance regulations by COVID-19, seats at the locations of the University of Graz Library are currently only available to a limited extent. For the libraries listed below you have to show a valid seat reservation.
You can book a seat up to 7 days in advance. Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend.
Face coverings must be worn over your mouth and nose in corridor areas (FFP2 mask recommended).
- Select the date and period for which you want to reserve a seat.
- Click on "Register", enter your name and a valid e-mail address, and confirm the order.
- After successful reservation you will receive an e-mail with your seat ticket as attachment (pdf).
- You will need the ticket for check-in at the counter before you take your seat.
- Keep the ticket with you throughout your stay.
You can leave the library during the booked time window. Please show your ticket so that it can be checked out. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter the library afterwards because your ticket will be registered as already checked in!