Consultancy and workshops
Workshops on request - Book us!
Our introductory workshops cover important topics related to publishing. The individual topics can be arranged free of charge for lecture courses as well as institute or faculty events. They usually take 30 to 45 minutes each, but can be adapted to the respective context.
If desired, several introductory workshops can be combined to form an event - for example, two or three combined introductory workshops can be combined to a complete 1.5h unit for your lecture course.
We offer workshops on the following topics:
- Basics of Publishing
- Process of Publishing in Journals
- Fake Journals & Predatory Publishing
- Open Access
- Copyright and Image Law
- Creative Commons Licenses
- Publishing Contracts
- Open Access Policies of FWF and other funding agencies
- Research Data Management and Data Management Plans
- Academic Search Engine Optimization (Academic SEO)
Exploitation and visibility of research results
- Bibliometrics and Altmetrics
- Increase the Visibility of your Research
- Current Trends in Scholarly Communication
Publishing at the University of Graz
- Publishing at the University – Print & Digital
- The institutional Repository unipub
- Open Access Agreements with Publishers
If you would like to book a workshop, please contact us: ub.publikationsservices(at)uni-graz.at