Register at University library Graz
To use the library and its services a free registration is necessary.
unikat login fails?
In case your are already registered and login still fails, check this:
- Students who have an old library card ($B number) need to come to the loan desk at the main libary to have it deleted before registering as student.
- Staff who used the library up until now as students need to come to the loan desk at the main libary to have their data merged for the staff login to work.
Who may use the library's services?
Any EU citizen older than 14 may use the library. To borrow books your principal residence has to be in Austria or you have to be a member or student of a university or college in Austria or abroad). Loan is free of costs, but you need a (free) library card.
Info on registration for
Help, I lost my library card!
- Please come to the loan desk at the main library and have your card disabled. As strangers can order books with your card, you will be held responsible if they are lost. Therefore, in your own interest, have your card disabled as soon as possible!
How can I change/delete my address/email-adress?
- Students & staff: In UNIGRAZonline.
- Non members of the university of Graz please come to the loan desk at the main library.