The course cataloge can be found in UNIGRAZonline at the top level in the left menu ("University of Graz") as well as on the page "University Library".
- Click on "Kursangebote der UB" in the right column called "Services" (see screenshot above).
- Please note that some offers (e.g. only for students) are only visible if you log in to UNIGRAZonline.
- To see courses which already started or are in the past change the setting in the top right corner from "active" to "all".
- To register for a course, students and staff members first need to log in to UNIGRAZonline. Then choose "Kursangebote der UB Graz" from the right column (Services). If you click on a course you will find the button "Register" at the bottom of the page.
- If you are neither student nor staff member you cannot register yourself. Please write to the trainer or the email address specified in the details of the course.
Confirmed participant or waiting list
- On the course information page the "Position info" in the upper right corner tells you whether you can register as confirmed participant (A...) or for the waiting list (W...).
- Should you (for no matter what reason) not be able to attend the class you booked, please do take the time to sign off (de-register), so another person on the waitinglist may be able to get to attend this class instead of you. The procedure is the same as the registration. Just klick on the course title and you will find the button "De-register".
- Instead of signing up on the waiting list you can book the same course on a different date. You can de-register from a waiting list at any time. It is not possible to switch automatically from the waiting list for one class to another class on a different date.