The ReSoWi Library is an open access non-lending library. Loan is possible only to a limited extent for the scientific staff of the faculties.
Journals and loose-leave collections are generally exempted from borrowing.
For students of law there is a textbook collection. Textbooks of the social and economic sciences are located in the main library
- Ground floor: information, textbook collection, journals
- 1st floor: open access area REWI (law) HB52
Open access SOWI (social and economic science) HB58
- Gallery: Open access SOWI (social and economic science) HB58
- 1st lower ground: journals REWI (law) HB54
Journals SOWI (social and economic science) HB56
Open access magazine SOWI (social and economic science)
- 2nd lower ground: open access magazine REWI (law)
Mo - Fr: 08.30 - 24:00
Sa: 09.00 - 22:00
So: 10.00 - 18:00
Mo 08. Juli - So 15. Sept.
Mo - Fr: 08:30 - 18:00
Mo 16. 9 - So 29.09.2019
Mo - Fr: 08:30 - 24:00
Samstag: 09:00 - 18:00